If at first you do succeed, try not to look too astonished. (Jane Seabrook)

When It's Time To Change

Since I've picked back up with the blog I've tried to make some small changes here and there to keep pace with some of the technological movements that have taken hold since I first created this blog in 2005. I've come to the conclusion, though, that updates to the layout and overall direction of the blog are needed. The template is too generic and doesn't reflect the essence of the blog. But then what is the essence? I've noticed that the blog has morphed into a journal of my knitting escapades. This is not entirely surprising since I do consider knitting to be my primary hobby, but I haven't touched on any of my other interests in a long time. I'd like to get back to my original intent, only with a more modern twist. I have a good idea of what I want to do. It just may take me a while to set everything up and squared away on the Blogger side, not an easy task given that I haven't yet upgraded to the latest version of Blogger. Please note that these changes may result in some temporary content loss. I'll do my best to get everything up and running again as soon as possible.

0 comments: