If at first you do succeed, try not to look too astonished. (Jane Seabrook)

New Moon Has Risen



Congrats to all my fellow Twihards! We've made it through a year of waiting for New Moon to come out. Everything I've read so far has been fairly positive. Good thing too because I don't think the director and the studio fully realize that even the slightest inconsistency could trigger riots of massive proportions. At this point the only thing that's standing between me and the next showing of New Moon is the damn Wedding Clapotis. The bottom line is I have to finish the knitting and start the blocking process within the next 24 hours. It's definitely doable (yeah, I've said that before) given that I'm well into the Section 4 decreases. Of course, I just dropped ten stitches typing this post so I'm going to have to do some back tracking. Blah! At this point my only incentive to get this done is the reward of a Sunday showing of New Moon. That being said let me get out of here and get my knit on. Team Edward all the way ;)

0 comments: